Assessors rate Badgers Wood highly
Badgers Wood has now been awarded the prestigious 'Silver Award' by Visit Britain for a number of years and this rating indicates where the highest standards of accommodation and level of individual personal service can be found.
The AA has awarded us a 'Highly Commended' rating, placing us into the top 10% of AA 4 star rated guest houses in the UK. We are one of only four guest houses in Keswick to have achieved this high standard.
As do our previous guests
Last year was another record breaking year for us with over 42% of our room nights being booked by guests who have stayed here before. They make us their first choice when arranging accommodation in Keswick and we hope, taking this as a recommendation, we will welcome you too.
Location, rooms & facilities
Set in a traditional slate fronted house built in 1884, Badgers Wood not only retains its original charm and character but easily combines modern rooms and facilities with Victorian design and architecture. A real 'home from home' located within the Lake District National Park makes it a perfect base to explore Keswick and the surrounding countryside.
- Ideal central location in a quiet residential cul-de-sac two minutes walk from Keswick market square, shops and bus station
- Private parking available - one car space per room
- All bedrooms and en-suite facilities are fully refurbished incorporating quality fittings
- Double, twin and two single room options available
- Free Wi-Fi available to help you keep in touch with friends and family
- Rooms all have flat screen TV, hairdryer, central heating you control and views of the Lakeland fells.
- We gladly cater for vegetarians, coeliac and dairy free diets
- We welcome walkers and with 25 years walking experience we can assist in route planning or provide guide books and maps.
Click here to make an enquiry now or read on to find out more about what Badgers Wood has to offer. We will be very pleased to hear from you and to help you arrange your trip to Keswick.
Our guest comments
“Keswick Bed and Breakfast accommodation
you will really enjoy”